TRUG - An Ogame Alliance

the alliance TRUG! (The Republic of United Galaxy's) As an alliance we put teamwork before rank and points.We are a friendly alliance and hope that together we can become one of the strongest alliances in Universe 42.
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Forum Rules - PLEASE READ

Go down 
Forum Creator
Forum Creator

Player Info:
Ingame Name:: Porty

PostSubject: Forum Rules - PLEASE READ   Tue May 05, 2009 8:32 am

hey, just a few rules to keep us from going out of control, nothing too severe, trust me Very Happy
these may be subject to editing, as i am not in contact with the alliance leaders at the present time.

1) Spamming - Please no ridiculous spamming messages, it'll probably do you more harm then the enjoyment you might get out of it.

2) Swearing / Profanity - lets please not do this at all, ok? this isn't out of any personal opinions, because personally i probably swear just as much as anyone else, but as this is a freely opened forum, the domain owners have the right to close us down if they witness swearing on our site, so just as a warning, please don't do it.

3) Have fun! - this forum was created so that we could get to know who we were gaming with better, so enjoy it!
Very Happy

there may be more later, but as for right now, these are just the basic guidelines

Back to top Go down
Forum Rules - PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1